The test results below from the University of Salford show clearly that the Capital system absorbs >50% of the sound energy impacting the test surface. A co-efficient of 1.00 represents total absorption.
The table below compares the relative sound absorbing properties of the Capital system and commonly used materials. A co-efficient approaching zero indicates that the material is reflecting the sound energy that impacts the test surface.
- External foam and coating systems in line with BS5241 and BS7021
- Achieves U/values from 0.981 to 0.160
- Class 1 surface spread of flame rating when tested in accordance with BS476 Part 7
- Class 0 (higher than statutory Class 1) coatings available for additional fire resistance
- All materials manufactured to ISO 9002
- 10 – 25 year guarantees
- Additional insurance bonded guarantees