Rainscreen cladding is an external system that envelops the building. Metropolitain Insulation Services can supply and fix rainscreen cladding in a range of attractive finishes that will suit most applications and aesthetic requirements.
The installation of rainscreen cladding creates a clear cavity between itself and the main superstructure. This allows the building to breathe and promotes healthy living whilst providing protection from the elements.
Metropolitan Insulation Services’ Rainscreen Cladding - System Overview
- Constructed with a timber frame that is sheathed with breather membrane.
- Timber battens create a clear cavity between the structure & the cladding.
- Substantive timber frame fixing.
Features & Benefits
- The finish is Approved Document Part B Fire Safety compliant.
- The Clear cavity provides ‘healthy living’ environment.
- The system is durable for up to 60 years.
- The finish is low maintenance & therefore reduces product life cycle costs.
- Quicker installation reduces the initial cost.
- The system carries a long-term guarantee.
- The horizontal ventilated cavity barrier fire seals within the cladding system.
- The façade is watertight.
- The render system is breathable
- The finish is a highly water-repellent silicone resin finish.
- We offer 65,000 colours including NCS, RAL and British Standard
- We offer residential and commercial applications
Suitable Substrates for the Application
- Timber frame
- Warm steel frame
- Cold steel frame
- SIPS (Structural Insulated Panel)
- ICF (Insulated Concrete Form)
- Masonry (Renovation)
For more information on rainscreen cladding please contact Metropolitan Insulation Services on 0800 028 4042.